X-Rx has a robust drug pipeline with multiple programs in development.
The X-Rx pipeline features:
- Two partnered programs with clinical leads at IND-enabling stage:
- ATX, an orally bioavailable small molecule inhibitor of autotaxin. The program was partnered with Gilead Sciences in 2015.
- BTKwt, a highly selective, orally bioavailable irreversible antagonist of Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase (BTK). The program was partnered with a top-tier biotech in China in 2015.
- Multiple leads at discovery phase in the following target areas: protein-protein interactions, kinases and GPCRs
- Access to new screens for novel targets